That's Key!! Omo~

That's Key!! Omo~

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Don't know what i am doing now
Feel myself so ___________?
When i want to study or do homework
I feel nothing can do and don't want to revise
When i do some exercise
Just know there is nothing on my mind
Only SHIT (i shouldn't say like this, but sometimes really feel so shit)

Don't know why
Everyday i am so tired
Almost every time back from school feel want to sleep
Before i won't be like this
But don't know why now become like this =___=
Recall back when i am form 1
I can study after school
Before the exam, i can read the textbook until finished
But now seem like it is so difficult for me
I always feel sleepy before i finish my revision /.\

STUDY STUDY STUDY ~
I CAN DO IT WELL!!!! HWAITING KEE-KEY CHEW!!!
SHINee'll Be With You! +U+U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment